Coach Marketing Award
The winner of this award has demonstrated the creative use of a range of marketing tools to grow their business and increase consumer awareness.
Any methods in the marketing toolbox could be considered: branding, business-to-business, direct mail, media advertising, the internet, PR or a combination of all these techniques.
- Excelsior Coaches of Bournemouth
- Stagecoach in Oxford, for the Oxford Tube
- The Oxford Bus Company, for the airline
- Edwards Coaches of Pontypridd
- Bakers Dolphin Coaches of Weston-super-Mare
- Silver Star Coach Holidays of Caernarfon
- Parry's International Tours
Who could be nominated?
This category was open to coach operators, tourist attractions or other organisations participating in the securing, marketing or promotion of coach services.
… and by whom?
As well as coach operators and suppliers of services to coach operators, we welcomed nominations by customers, local authorities and tourist attractions. Where nominations were made by third parties, the nominee has been contacted and asked for additional information. Self-nomination was acceptable.