A successful nomination for this Award needs to demonstrate development of an original or novel idea that achieves one or more of the following:
- improves the image of the coach
- stimulates interest in, or desire for, coaching products
- improves the efficiency of the industry
This Award will be made for an innovation which, in the opinion of the judges, most contributes to the improvement of coach travel. Evidence of quantification of the benefits achieved is essential.
Who can be nominated?
This category is open to industry suppliers, operators and authorities either separately or in conjunction with one another.
… and by whom?
Nominations will be welcomed from all eligible organisations and self-nomination is acceptable.
Criteria and Entry Requirements
Entries will be judged on the basis of the quality of the submissions which need to:
- Provide a full description of the project, describing how it works and how it was introduced
- Explain how has it made a difference
- Supply evidence of the overall trend(s) affected by the project, as appropriate, in:
- customer satisfaction
- cost and efficiency levels
- State whether the results are likely to be sustainable
- Describe any future plans for further development
- Include any relevant supporting material
- Describe how the impact of the project was measured
- Describe how staff were informed and trained and the impact, if any, that the project has had on their jobs
- State whether any partners were involved and, if so, describe their roles